ENGLISH FRAMING Co.
Gift Certificates - Conditions of use
1. Gift certificates are only redeemable against goods/services at English Framing Co and must be presented at the time of ordering.
2. The gift certificate is non refundable and is not redeemable for cash.
3. The full value of this gift certificate is to be redeemed by way of purchase of goods/services at English Framing Co, no cash change will be given.
4. If the goods/service purchased are less than the face value of the gift certificate, the difference will be given in the form of a new gift certificate.
5. If the purchase is more than the face value of the gift certificate, additional payment will be required to cover the difference.
6. Please keep this gift certificate safe and secure, English Framing Co will not be liable for any gift certificate that is lost, stolen or fraudulently presented.
7. English Framing Co reserve the right to check the authenticity of any gift certificate presented for redemption and may refuse the use if the validity of the certificate is suspect.
8. Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of issue.
ENGLISH FRAMING Co. reserve the right to review and update this policy at any time.
ENGLISH FRAMING Co.
This website and all of it's 'Content' i.e. images, photography, graphics, text, documents, videos, audio and any other data, are the copyrighted works and property of ENGLISH FRAMING Co, or other respective third party owners. All rights are reserved. 'Content' must not be downloaded, reproduced or used for commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of ENGLISH FRAMING Co. We provide no warrant or guarantee that there are no inaccuracies or errors within this website, and that we expressly exclude any liability for any such errors or inaccuracies. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
ENGLISH FRAMING Co.
Privacy & Data Protection
At ENGLISH FRAMING Co. we take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting any personal data that you share with us.
It is our intention to follow good practice, to protect clients, staff and other individuals and to comply with the law. Where we do need to gather and use certain information about individuals - which can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people we have a relationship with or may need to contact, we will only use personal information to process orders and payments, and to provide the products and services that are requested from us. Personal information will only be collected fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will only collect basic personal data about you, which does not include any ‘sensitive personal data’ or “special category data”. This data may however include information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, etc.
Any personal data we process is processed by our own staff in the UK - no third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We may hold your details on file in electronic format and/or hard copy, this is kept secure and only for the purposes of transacting business with you as either a customer or supplier, and this information will never be shared unlawfully with any third party.
To allow us to process orders we use payment providers Elavon. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with, the information remains with the bank and we have no access to this sensitive data.
Occasionally we may contact you with details of updates and events which are specifically relevant to you, however we will never use your information for unsolicited marketing purposes.
You do have the right to request the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGLISH FRAMING Co reserve the right to review and update this policy at any time.